Scrambled Sundays Adventure RideWhenDecember 16 2018WhereMeet at Sidewalk Citizen in the Simmons Building on The Riverwalk (map)DescriptionView Details
We'll show you ours if you'll show us yours - routes and trails, that is :)
Sunday mornings were made for coffee, group rides, and good times. Join us for a semi-regular/monthly meetup where we'll cruise through Calgary's incredible pathways, blue bikeways, singletrack trails, alleyways, secret cut throughs, and YOUR ninja routes - sniffing around for fun times and exploring Calgary's natural splendor. During coffee, we'll decide where to go based on who is in attendance and the weather conditions at the time.
Wheels roll at 930am sharp! Arrive earlier for social coffee and tasty eats.
This is a "No Drop" ride but do expect a moderate to fast-at-times pace and be self-reliant - bring your own repair kit. We would describe the skill and fitness level needed as intermediate - beginners may find the pace too fast and some technical sections difficult. A few other points:
- helmet mandatory
- a cyclocross, MTB, touring, or adventure/gravel bike are recommended - minimum tire width of 32mm suggested
- this is a jerk-free zone - leave your ego and attitude at home - everyone is welcome
- expect a ride of 2-3 hours
- respect the rules of the road and other trail/pathway users
- be self-sufficient and ride within your limits